our new address (as of july 27/2015):
237 River Rd
County of Brant, ON, N3R 0C1
NOTE: There are TWO different River Rd’s in Brantford – one in the city itself, and one just south of town. If you use a GPS, it will bring you to the WRONG ONE. Try using “Brant” instead of “Brantford” and ignore that the GPS says the postal code wrong. Make sure the map it shows matches the link above! Even once it knows the place, it will probably still bring you to the section of River Rd that is closed and has a very poorly marked detour. Google Maps will lead you to the right place, so it is HIGHLY recommended that you use the link above. Everyone who ignores the above gets lost, so please pay attention to it!
Brantford lies along highway 403, between Woodstock and Hamilton, directly south of Cambridge.
This route is not the most direct, but it is the simplest and ends up being faster than zig zagging through town.
From the southwest, you’d follow the 401 East to the 403, then follow the 403 East. From the northeast, you’ve got several options (407/QEW/etc) to find your way to the 403, then follow it west.
- Follow hwy 403 towards Brantford
- Take exit 41 for Garden Ave / Cainsville
- Head south on Garden Ave. This will become Brant Cty Rd 18.
- When you reach the set of lights at Cockshutt Rd / Brant Cty Rd 4, turn left to head south on Cockshutt Rd
- Follow Cockshutt south until your second left, Old Greenfield Rd.
- Continue east on Old Greenfield until you reach your second left, Fawcett Rd
- Head north on Fawcett to the end, which will be River Rd. Turn right.
- Follow River Rd to our place, 237.
If you get lost, call/txt/email and we’ll try to set you in the right direction.